If This Was A Movie - Jesse Blue

 If somebody told you how lovely you are, 
would you take his hand or just tear him apart
I don´t care, I´m asking for a friend

Told me all these things that he likes about you, 
how you get in his mind with everything that you do
Won´t pretend, that I don´t quite understand

'Cause
If this was a movie, I would be yours
Guess it´s not that easy, to get me your love

If he´d get your number, would you answer his text
If he´d ask you out, would you doubt to say yes
I hope, you´ll just give him a chance

If he´d write a song just to him open up, 
would you sing along the chorus or be laughing him off
Who knows

He could be writing now, it goes like
If this was a movie, I would be yours
Guess it´s not that easy, to get me your love

I´ve got to realize, this is real life
To not be scared of a broken heart
But it's so safe here, where I'm hiding from my fears

But this time, I have to try to make you mine
So now I'm telling you how lovely you are
Hoping it's the way to get to your heart

Oh I hope, it is the right way to start
Oh I hope, it is the way to your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers - Miley Cyrus

We were good, we were gold Kinda dream that can't be sold We were right 'til we weren't Built a home and watched it burn Mmm, I ...